A scholarship is a grant or payment made to support a student's education which is awarded on the basis of academic or other achievements. Additionally, each student is encouraged to fill out a FAFSA for full consideration of all types of financial aid.
- New Incoming Freshmen - Scholarships listed in this section are reserved for new incoming freshmen students.
- New Transfer Students / Veterans - Scholarships listed in this section are reserved for new transfer students.
- Scholarships by College - Scholarships listed in this section are categorized by the college or school that awards the identified scholarship.
- Continuing Students - Scholarships listed in this section are available to undergraduate students who are currently attending CSU and will be enrolled for the next academic year.
- International Students - Scholarships in this section are reserved for international students who are already enrolled at Cleveland State University
- External Sources - There are many other scholarships available to CSU students, if the student is willing to put in the extra effort and time.
- Scholarship Award Request Form - to by completed by departments to inform Financial Aid Office of the recipients for final awarding.
Outside organizations, giving individual scholarships to students should send scholarship checks to:
Cleveland State University
c/o the Scholarship Coordinator
2121 Euclid Ave, UN 340
Cleveland OH 44115