The “Disbursements” page displays the amount of your awards and the dates they are scheduled to disburse (earliest date) to your student account for a selected Award Year. Follow the steps below to review disbursement activity:
- Log into CampusNet.
- Click on the Financial Aid tab, then click on the Disbursement link.
- Choose the Award Year that you wish to view.
- Once the award is actually disbursed, the page will display the “Disbursed Amount” in the far right column.
Student financial aid is applied to your account to cover direct educational expenses, such as tuition and fees and on-campus room and board, and miscellaneous charges (e.g., parking, library fines, and late fees).
- If you decline to authorize financial aid to cover miscellaneous charges to your account (by choosing “No” to the Cash Management Authorization), you are responsible for paying such charges prior to the release of any financial aid.
- If the amount of financial aid you receive exceeds your direct educational expenses, the Office of Treasury Services will issue a refund for the credit balance to you.
- Be sure to choose your refund preference (ACH or Paper Check); navigate to CampusNet > Account > Refunds tab to select your preference.
- If no refund preference is selected, a paper check will be mailed in 10 days.
- If you have a balance due after your aid has been applied to your account, you may wish to use one of the available payment options through the Office of Treasury Services.
For help understanding your financial aid or to make changes after disbursement, please contact Campus411 to speak with a financial aid specialist.
Tuition Refund Policy:
Students who drop or withdraw from courses may be eligible for a prorated refund of tuition and certain fees only during the first four weeks of the Fall and Spring semesters. A 100% refund will be granted only through the first week of class (Fall and Spring). Please click here for information regarding the University’s official refund schedule.