- Cleveland State School Code is 003032
- Watch this tutorial on starting a FAFSA https://youtu.be/oKZeNF9cXbs
Step 1- Create a FAFSA ID/Password and then complete your FAFSA at https://fsaid.ed.gov/npas/index.htm
- Each student and parent (for Parent Plus loans) that are applying for financial aid is required to have an FSA ID.
Step 2- Input your tax filing information to avoid delays or required verifications from the IRS.
- If selected for verification see steps below for Verification.
Step 3- File and complete your FAFSA; after you receive your award letter log into CampusNet to accept your aid. See Awards for step by step guidance of this process.
- Each year after October 1st, and after you have filed your taxes with the IRS to avoid processing delays.
Please refer to the Financial Aid Dependancy Status Questions for guidelines that specifically explain qualifications of a Dependant student