- The FAFSA becomes available October 1 for the upcoming academic year.
- Merit scholarship award offers begin to be mailed to new freshmen.
- Financial Aid Award Letters begin to be issued to new freshmen who are admitted and whose FAFSA is complete.
- Submit all required admission application materials by March 1 to meet priority consideration for New Freshman Scholarships.
- Accept your financial aid award online using your CampusNet account.
- Loan borrowers sign the Master Promissory Note and complete the Entrance Counseling online via StudentLoans.gov.
- The PLUS Application is available for grad/professional students and parents of dependent undergraduate students.
- Fall bills are prepared and available online through the Office of Treasury Services.
Refer to the link below for important registration dates and deadlines.