The PNC Last Mile Program provides financial assistance for undergraduate students who have exhausted their financial aid, and are within one to two semesters of graduation. The PNC Last Mile Grant provides support of up to $3,000 per semester, based on financial need. The program is made possible by the generous donations to the Cleveland State University Foundation, for the Radiance Promise.
To be considered:
- You must be an Undergraduate, degree seeking student; one to two semesters from completing your first undergraduate degree as demonstrated by your degree audit.
- Be a U.S. citizen or Eligible Non-Citizen; and be in good academic standing.
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at: www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Have unmet financial need towards direct costs: tuition and fees.
Click here to begin the online application.
- Applicant must initiate the application process by completing an online application form.
- Scholarship recipients will be notified by email beginning August 1st.
All selected grant recipients are expected to complete a set of supplemental activities set forth by their academic advisors during the term. Examples of these activities include Career Service Workshops, Tutoring, Success Coaching, and Loan Exit Counseling. Scholarship funds will be provided in two installments during the term. The first installment at the start of the term and the second installment upon completion of supplemental activities