The PNC Last Mile Program provides financial assistance for undergraduate students who have exhausted their financial aid, and are within one to two semesters of graduation. The PNC Last Mile Grant provides support of up to $3,000 per semester, based on financial need. The program is made possible by the generous donations to the Cleveland State University Foundation, for the Radiance Promise.
To be considered:
- You must be an Undergraduate, degree seeking student one to two semesters from completing your first undergraduate degree, as demonstrated by your degree audit.
- Be a U.S. citizen, or Eligible Non-Citizen, and be in good academic standing.
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- Have unmet financial need towards direct costs, including tuition and fees.
Click here to begin the online application.
- Applicant must initiate the application process by completing an online application form.
- Scholarship recipients will be notified by email beginning August 1st.