The FAFSA and Renewal FAFSA are available to be completed online at StudentAid.gov. You will need your FSA ID to complete the FAFSA online. If you need a paper FAFSA mailed to you, you may request one by calling 800.433.3243.
- 2022-2023 (Fall 2022, Spring 2023, Summer 2023)
- 2023-2024 (Fall 2023, Spring 2024, Summer 2024) - Under Construction
Complete your PLUS Application entirely online at StudentAid.gov! Parent Borrowers or Graduate/Professional Students will be able to request a PLUS Loan and receive an immediate credit decision. For 2022-2023, the online application will be available beginning May 1, 2022. For 2023-2024, the online application will be available beginning May 1, 2023.
Satisfactory Academic Progress
Having Trouble Completing the SAP Petition Online?
Make sure you are using an updated web-browser or change to a different browser. For the best experience with these forms, one of the following browsers is recommended:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Edge (EdgeHTML 13 and greater)
- Google Chrome 10 and greater
- Mozilla Firefox 17 and greater
- Apple Safari 5.1 and greater
Still having problems? As an alternative to the online petition, click the link below to print the paper-version.
Withdrawals (R2T4) and Cash Management