Additional resources are available to assist you in financing a college education such as a saving plan or 529 plan. Below are links and information to help assist in the planning ahead of a college education.
- Dedicated to information about Ohio’s 529 Plan and tax advantages.
- Features information on savings plans, tax benefit information, and the Award Package Comparison Worksheet. Operated by the National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (NASFAA).
- Designed to help families learn about different types of college savings plans, including the 529 Plan, IRAs, and Mutual Funds, and it also includes information for grandparents.
- Features a parent section that has a wide variety of resources such as financial aid calculators, scholarship searches, and loan information.
- Information regarding basic financial aid, as well as military aid and various customized financial aid calculators. Also features an "Ask the Aid Advisor" section where you can e-mail a financial aid advisor and get answers to specific questions.