To View and Accept Your Financial Aid Online:
Your initial financial aid award is always based on full-time enrollment at CSU. Enrollment for financial aid purposes will be confirmed each semester after the last day to drop classes (lock-date). Changes in your enrollment status could affect your aid.
After notification of your award, follow the below steps to access CampusNet and review, accept, decline or change your award amounts:
- Log into CampusNet with your Student ID and password.
- Click on the Financial Aid tab, then click on the Awards link.
- Choose the Award Year that you wish to view.
- Review the Cash Management authorization’s terms and conditions to provide your authorization. Choose to release the aid to CSU by clicking ‘YES’.
- IMPORTANT: If you answer ‘NO’, your financial aid will not apply to your CSU account and may cause late fees and/or class cancellations for any unpaid balance.
- Select Accept/Decline to accept, decline or change the awards. If you would like to borrow the amount offered, simply click ‘Accept’.
- Grants and Scholarships should always be accepted in full.
- If you would like to reduce the amount (i.e. for Student Loans), enter the amount you would like to borrow for the year (all awards are based on a two-semester year, typically Fall and Spring).
- To decline any aid, enter “0” (zero).
For help understanding your financial aid or to make changes after your initial action, please contact Campus411 to speak with a student service/financial aid specialist.
Did you accept a loan? Complete the Required Counseling and Promissory Note:
If you choose to borrow student loans, be sure to visit StudentAid.gov to complete the federally required Direct Loan Promissory Note (MPN) and Loan Entrance Counseling (LEC). All students who are new to CSU must complete the LEC for Cleveland State University (003032). The U.S. Department of Education will notify us upon your successful completion of both requirements.
External Aid Resources:
If you receive scholarship funds from sources outside of CSU, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, CSU ID number, and the amount and name of the donor; CSU will update your aid with “Estimated Scholarship” until the actual check is received by CSU.
The donor should mail the check to:
Cleveland State University
c/o Scholarship Coordinator
2121 Euclid Avenue, UN 340
Cleveland, OH 44115