The financial aid office will email your CSU email account for the notification that your award is ready, and it will be available on CampusNet, to access follow these steps:
Step 1 – log into CampusNet via https://campusnet.csuohio.edu/login.jsp with your Student ID and password
Step 2 – click on the Financial Aid tab, then click on Awards
- Choose the Awards year that you wish to view (for Fall 2017, Spring 2018, and Summer 2018 click the 2017-2018 button).
**Your award amount typically is based on the YEAR (Fall/Spring or Spring/Summer, depending on your beginning semester). To view the breakdown of your award by semester please click the ‘view 2017-18 Awards by Semester’ button. Do not assume that your award merely covers one semester’s total.
Step 3 – review the cash management authorization’s terms and conditions to provide your authorization, and to release the aid by clicking ‘yes’. If you answer ‘no’ then your financial aid will not apply to your CSU account which may make you subject to late fees and/or class cancellations for unpaid accounts.
Step 4 - Select accept/decline to accept the awards
- If you would like to borrow the amount offered, click ‘accept’
- If you would like to reduce the amount, then enter the amount in which you would like to borrow for the year. Awards are based on the year, not the semester.
- To decline loans enter “0” zero.
Step 5- Go to Studentloans.gov/myDirectLoan/index.action in order to direct the loans on which institution is to be paid, as well as fill out a master promissory note and the loan entrance counseling form in order to receive awards.
- The US Department of Education will notify us upon successful completion of both (green checked boxes).
Outside CSU Scholarships - You may receive outside educational assistance. Please email email@example.com and include your name, student ID, amount, and name of donor for the scholarship. Until CSU receives the check from the donor, it will appear as ‘Estimated Scholarship’ on your award.
Outside organizations, giving individual scholarships to students should send scholarship checks to:
Cleveland State University
c/o the Scholarship Coordinator
2121 Euclid Ave, UN 301
Cleveland OH 44115