Amount: $1,500/yr - $7,500/yr
To be considered you must:
- Be a new transfer student for Summer or Fall 2020 and be full-time at CSU
- Be an Ohio resident
- Have a transfer GPA of at least a 3.25 (Note some programs may require higher entrance criteria)
- Have an undergraduate degree plan for a STEMM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics, nursing or medicine) major
- Have a commitment to COF program requirements
- Have a current FAFSA on file with Financial Aid (www.fafsa.ed.gov)
- Students who have a full tuition scholarship are not eligible.
Renewable: Yes, must maintain minimum 3.25 cumulative GPA and satisfactorily complete 15 credit hours per semester. Must be a STEMM major and meet participation requirements for the Choose Ohio First Program.
You must apply to be considered for this scholarship. Award amount for those selected is based on unmet financial need. The minimum annual scholarship is $1,500.
Apply here: https://www.csuohio.edu/choose-ohio/choose-ohio-first-scholarship-program-transfer-application