Amount: $1,500/yr - $7,500
To be considered you must:
- Be a new entering freshman student for Summer or Fall 2020 and be full-time at CSU
- Be an Ohio resident
- Have an undergraduate degree plan for a STEMM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics, or medicine) major
- Have a high school grade point average of 3.25 or higher, or ACT score of 27 or higher, or SAT score of 1300 or higher
- Have a commitment to COF program requirements
- Have a current FAFSA on file with Financial Aid
- Students who have a full-tuition scholarship are not eligible.
- Renewable: Yes, must maintain minimum 3.25 cumulative GPA and satisfactorily complete 15 credit hours per semester. Must be a STEMM major and meet participation requirements for the Choose Ohio First Program.
You must apply to be considered for this scholarship. Award amount for those selected is based on unmet financial need. The minimum annual scholarship is $1,500.
Apply here: https://www.csuohio.edu/choose-ohio/choose-ohio-first-scholarship-program-application-cofsp