CSU FRESHMEN UNIVERSITY MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS (PRESIDENTIAL, PROVOST, SCHOLARS, CSU OPPORTUNITY, MAGNUS, VIKING, GREEN & WHITE)
(Effective: October 2020) CSU Freshmen University Merit Scholarships are renewable awards. As of the fall 2020 semester, all students who have a CSU Freshman University Merit Scholarship must meet the following revised renewal criteria:
- maintain at least a 2.0 cumulative GPA and
- satisfactorily complete a minimum of 24 credit hours by the end each spring semester.
Students who do not meet the renewal criteria, will no longer be eligible for their scholarship. However, they may appeal to possibly have their scholarship reinstated. For information on the appeal process, please see below “How To Appeal The Loss Of A Merit Scholarship”.
TRANSFER MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS (COMMUNITY COLLEGE TRANSFER, PHI THETA KAPPA, ALL-STATE).
CSU Transfer Merit scholarships are renewable as long as the student meets the criteria outlined in the scholarship letter. Students who do not meet the renewal criteria will not have their scholarship renewed. You may appeal to keep your scholarship, see below.
HOW TO APPEAL THE LOSS OF A MERIT SCHOLARSHIP
- If you did not meet the renewal criteria and wish to appeal, complete the petition online by clicking the link below:
- Additional directions for submission are provided on the petition.
- For assistance, contact Campus411 All-in-1 at 216.687.5411 or 888.CSU.OHIO or firstname.lastname@example.org.