Amount: Generous scholarships renewable for up to four semesters.
Number of Scholarships: 20 upper division scholarships
Criteria: Admission into the Jack, Joseph & Morton Mandel Honors College is selective and very competitive. Applicants must meet ALL of the following criteria to be considered for admission into the Honors Program Upper Division:
- A cumulative GPA of 3.5 or above in all college-level coursework, AND
- A rigorous curriculum overall in their major, AND
- Commitment to completing honors work in their major, AND
- Completion of 60 earned semester hours by the end of the semester in which the student is applying, AND
- Completion of most general education requirements by the end of the semester in which the student is applying.
Renewable: Yes, for a maximum of four semesters and students must maintain at least a 3.5 cumulative GPA.
Upper Division applicants should apply in spring semester of their sophomore year of college (applicants should be in a position to complete their college degree in two academic years). Deadline for submission of Honors Program Upper Division application for college sophomores is February 28th.
**Note: Honors Program scholarships cannot be combined with other University Merit awards. The Honors Program scholarship REPLACES any other merit awards from the University.