We offer a self-paced online student orientation course in Blackboard Learn. This course is for students who are interested in learning more about Blackboard Learn. If you are taking an online course or program, we recommend enrolling in this short course.
Self-Paced Online Orientation Course
Students interested in learning more about Blackboard and what online learning entails should register for the Student Blackboard Orientation Course. The course is free and open to all CSU students!
After completing the course, you will be able to:
- Navigate the Blackboard Learn course environment
- Edit your personal information and settings
- Communicate using messages, email and discussions
- Submit assignments and assessments
- Identify behaviors that will help you succeed as an online student
Register for Blackboard Student Orientation Course:
To register in the Blackboard Student Orientation Course, please complete the form below. Once your registration has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email notifying that you have been enrolled in the course in Blackboard.