To be successful while taking online courses, you must be able to:
- Send and receive email with attachments
- Download files, programs and plug-ins
- Install programs and plug-ins
- Use Internet browsers, word processing applications (Word, Pages or Open Office) and media players to navigate and interact in the Blackboard environment
For the most trouble-free experience with Blackboard and the online tools used at Cleveland State University, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are recommended. However, Blackboard does support the browsers found in the link below:
Bb Student Mobile App
Bb Student is Blackboard's first mobile app centered around one type of user: students. Get ready for a completely new experience and look for your mobile learning! The app provides an intuitive way for you to interact with courses, content, instructors, and other students. Use it throughout your academic journey to stay on top of coursework and plan ahead.
With Bb Student, you can:
- Enjoy a modern, easy-to-use design.
- Receive updates about your courses, content, and work due in the activity stream.
- Take assignments, tests, and quizzes right from the app and review your submissions.
- View your course grades as well as individual test and assignment grades.
- Stay on task with a list of all due dates.