Center for International Services & Programs

Non-CSU Students on CSU Programs

Non-CSU students may apply for admission to CSU Faculty Led Programs. Students in the Ohio state university system may also apply for admission to a CSU exchange program (for a list of Ohio state universities, click here)

Non-CSU students must be admitted to CSU as a transient student for the semester of the study abroad program and be able to participate in all required pre-departure activities associated with the program. The student will also need to submit a Non-CSU Study Abroad Approval form and the program application.

Required documents:

1. Transient application This form should be submitted to the CSU Education Abroad Office, not the CSU Registrar's Office as indicated on the transient student website and application form. The Education Abroad Office will submit the form on your behalf to the Registrar's Office. PDF

2. Non-CSU Education Abroad Approval form Fill out the top portion and give the document to your university's Education Abroad Advisor for completion. PDF

3. Program application The application generally can be found on the program webpage. If you cannot access the application, please contact the Education Abroad Office.

All documents should be submitted to the CSU Education Abroad Office at the Center for International Service and Programs. Documents may be faxed, scanned and emailed, or mailed to the Education Abroad Office.

Mailing Address
Education Abroad Office
Center for International Services and Programs
2121 Euclid Avenue, MC 106
Cleveland, OH 44115

Mailing Address using DHL, FedEx, or UPS
Center for International Services and Programs
1899 East 22nd Street, Main Classroom 106
Cleveland, OH 44115

Fax number: 216-687-3965


Questions or comments can be addressed to the Education Abroad Office by phone at 216-687-3910 or by email at .