- U.S. Student Fulbright Scholarship Program
- Boren Awards Graduate Fellowships
- Marshall Scholarship (United Kingdom)
- George J. Mitchell Scholarship (Ireland and Northern Ireland)
- Alexander von Humboldt German Chancellor Scholarships
- Whitaker International Fellows and Scholars Program (for Biomedical Engineering students)
- American-Scandinavian Foundation
- German Academic Exchange Service DAAD
- Asia Development Bank- Japan Scholarship Program
The U.S. Student Fulbright Scholarship Program
The Fulbright Scholarship Program was created in 1946 by U.S. Senator J. William Fulbright. The purpose of this program is to promote mutual understanding between the people of the U.S and other countries through the exchange of knowledge and skills, and to provide U.S.students with an opportunity for professional development and international experience. Students from almost every discipline imaginable have traveled to 124 different countries on Fulbrights grants and have found the experience invaluable with regards to both the personal and professional benefits it offers.
Click here to visit the official U.S. Student Fulbright web page Internal application deadline is Septmeber 15. Application support is provided to any CSU alumnus or current student by the Manager of International Programs in the Center for International Services and Programs on conjection with campus partners like the Writing Center and CSU Fulbright alumni network.