Pre-Departure Forms

Once approved for an international program, all students must complete some required pre-departure paperwork for Cleveland State. Please choose your program type from the list below and then print off all of the required pre-departure forms to complete and turn into the Center for International Services and Programs (CISP) Berkman Hall 411.



To learn more about the pre-departure process please visit our information page where you will find a handbook and other great resources to help you stay healthy and safe abroad while getting the most out of your experience.


PDF iconEXCHANGE_ Fullpacket with checklist.pdf


Faculty-led Programs Abroad

PDF iconIntl Group Paperwork.pdf

Requirements for students enrolled in faculty-led study abroad programs (FLPA) including EMBA.


Research/Internship Students or Those Traveling on University Business (intl conference, etc)

PDF iconIndividual_Research_Plan.pdf

PDF iconIndividual_Research_Waiver.pdf

For Students on International Service Learning or Student Organization Group Travel Abroad

Please contact the Center for Internatioinal Services and Programs

CSU has an institutional membership to International SOS. All university sponsored and approved international travel is covered under its umbrella. Travelers are encouraged to use their services both pre-travel and while abroad. This is not a substitute for health insurance with international coverage. For information on the International SOS program and its benefits please consult the website.