Office of the University Registrar

External Test Credit

Cleveland State University grants credit for qualifying scores earned in the Advanced Placement (AP), College Level Examination Program (CLEP) (both offered by the College Board) and International Baccalaureate (IB) examinations.

Follow the links below for information on credits available for the various examinations.

Students seeking credit for AP, CLEP or IB examinations must have their official score report sent directly from the College Board to the Office of the University Registrar.