Enrollment and Registration Materials
- Enrollment Form Revised January 2010
This form is a supplement to CampusNet to assist in course enrollment and changes not accomplished by the student using CampusNet.
- Cross Registration Form Revised January 2010
Use this form to register in undergraduate study on a no-fee basis at one of the 14 participating member institutions in the Academic Enrichment Program.
- Enrollment Certification Request Revised February 2013
This form is used to request that the college verify your enrollment for the current semester to a third party via a letter that can be picked up, faxed or mailed.
- Repeated Course Option Form Revised February 2014
Use this form to process repeating a class to improve upon a grade of "D" or below if the class was originally taken during Quarters or the class does not have the same course title, abbreviation or catalog number.
- Return From Leave of Absence Form Revised February 2013
Use this form to notify the University of your intention to return. This does not include if you were on leave due to academic dismissal or attended another university.
- Graduate Student Late Registration Late Add Form Revised September 2012
Use this form to obtain approvals required to register late for a graduate course.
Undergraduate Student Only:
- Undergraduate Late Add Form Revised July 2013
Use this form to assist in adding a class.
- Undergraduate Application Addendum Revised August 2013
Use this form to submit additional information or an update to your application submission.
- Transient Student Enrollment Request (Guest Students) Revised February 2012
Use this form to obtain approval for Transient Student Enrollment at CSU.
- Transient Student Enrollment Request (CSU Students) Revised February 2012
Use this form to obtain approval for Transient Student Enrollment at a University other than CSU.
Petitions and Reinstatement Forms
- Undergraduate Request for Academic Reassessment Revised February 2012
The Academic Reassessment Policy is designed to facilitate the return to good academic standing of students who have accumulated poor grades in the early stages of their education at Cleveland State University.
- Ohio Residency Petition Revised January 2014
This form is used to apply for residential status in the State of Ohio for tuition purposes.
- University Petition Revised February 2012
This form can be used to request action from the University related to waivers, status and other issues.
- Authorization to Substitute Course(s) Required For Graduation Revised August 2013
Use this form to apply for consideration to have courses required for graduation fulfilled by other course you may have taken.
- Change of Graduation Date Revised August 2013
In order to serve you better, CSU needs you to state your graduation date and keep that on record. Use this form to request a modification of your graduation date.
- Duplicate Diploma Form Revised August 2013
Request additional copies of your diploma for a fee.
- Application to Graduate - Law Students Revised July 2009
Use this form to apply to graduate from Law.
Transfer Credit Evaluation (TCE) Forms
- TCE Appeal Form Revised February 2012
Use this form to request that the credit applied to your record for transfer credit be reconsidered in some manner.
- Change of Grading Status Revised August 2013
After reviewing deadlines and consulting with your academic advisor, use this form to request that a class you are taking be changed to a different Grading Status.
- Change of Information Form Revised August 2013
- Use this form to keep your basic information up to date at CSU.
- Credit By Exam Form Revised February 2012
After obtaining Department approval, use this form to pay a fee to apply to take a test for credit in an area as an alternative to taking the class.
- Directory Information Restriction Request Form Revised February 2012
Notify the University of your desire to restrict the release of information to third party entities.
- Exit Evaluation Course Registration Form Revised November 2013
Use this form if you are a degree seeking student in good academic standing. Registration for PSY 499, BIO 499, GEO 499 or EVS 499 fulfills the requirement for the term of graduation. All degree program requirements must have been met prior to registering for any of these courses.
- FERPA Release Form Revised May 2012
Use this form to permit the release of information from your CSU records to a third party.
- Late Registration Fee Reimbursement Request Revised February 2012
Use this form to request a reimbursement of the late registration fee assessed to late registration. Full explanation is required.
- Official Academic Transcript Request Revised February 2012
Use this form to obtain an offical copy of your transcript.