Office of the University Registrar

University Registrar Forms

Enrollment and Registration Materials
  • Enrollment Form Revised April 2014
    This form is a supplement to CampusNet to assist in course enrollment and changes not accomplished by the student using CampusNet.
  • Cross Registration Form Revised January 2010
    Use this form to register in undergraduate study on a no-fee basis at one of the 14 participating member institutions in the Academic Enrichment Program.
  • Enrollment Certification Request Revised February 2013
    This form is used to request that the college verify your enrollment for the current semester to a third party via a letter that can be picked up, faxed or mailed.
  • Repeated Course Option Form Revised December 2014
    Use this form to process repeating a class to improve upon a grade of "D" or below if the class was originally taken during Quarters or the class does not have the same course title, abbreviation or catalog number.
  • Return From Leave of Absence Form Revised April 2014
    Use this form to notify the University of your intention to return. This does not include if you were on leave due to academic dismissal or attended another university.

Graduate Student Only:

Undergraduate Student Only:

Petitions and Reinstatement Forms
  • Undergraduate Request for Academic Reassessment Revised May 2015
    The Academic Reassessment Policy is designed to facilitate the return to good academic standing of students who have accumulated poor grades in the early stages of their education at Cleveland State University.
  • Ohio Residency Petition Revised February 2016
    This form is used to apply for residential status in the State of Ohio for tuition purposes.
  • University Petition Revised September 2014
    This form can be used to request action from the University related to waivers, status and other issues.
Graduation Forms
Transfer Credit Evaluation (TCE) Forms
Additional Forms