All students planning to study abroad must submit a general approval application to the Center for International Services and Programs (CISP). Applications will be reviewed by the CISP in consultation with relevant campus offices (see eligibility). The General Approval Application Form is for students seeking to study abroad through an affiliate or reciprocal exchange program. This application is considered a student's declaration of their intention to study abroad and to seek general permission from CSU to be approved and placed "on leave" during their term abroad. 

PDF icon Application Form 2021.pdf

Faculty-led Program Abroad (FLPA) applicants only complete the program's specific application. Please visit the website of the individual faculty-led program to access the program specific application form.