STEM Optional Practical Training (STEM OPT)
F-1 students who are currently authorized for OPT employment based on completion of a STEM-related Bachelor's, Master's, or Ph.D degree at Cleveland State University may be eligible for an extension of OPT employment.
- STEM OPT Eligiblity
- How to apply for STEM OPT?
- New I-20, preparing your application, and mailing STEM OPT to USCIS or Filing Online
- Changing employers while on STEM OPT
- Employment Requirements during the 24-month STEM OPT
- EAD Card Errors
- STEM OPT Reporting Timeline
- STEM OPT Reporting Requirements
- Employer Noncompliance
- Help with completing the I-983 Training Plan
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT STEM OPT