University-led Program Abroad (ULPA) applicants should complete the program specific application only. Please visit the website of the individual faculty-led program to access the program specific application.

All other students planning to study abroad must submit a general study abroad approval application to the Center for International Services and Programs (CISP). Applications will be reviewed by the CISP in consultation with relevant campus offices (see eligibility). The General Approval Application Form is intend for students seeking to study abroad through an affiliate or reciprocal exchange program. This application is considered a student's declaration of their intention to study abroad and to seek general permission from CSU to be approved and placed "on leave" during their term abroad. 

PDF icon Application Form 2021.pdf

PDF icon  Guidelines Booklet Includes more information to help students through the application process. After gaining approval to study abroad as a CSU student on an affiliate or exchange program, students then apply for admission to their selected program.