Registration authorizes an individual to park on University property. Registration and possession of a valid permit DO NOT guarantee the holder a specific parking space. It provides the individual the opportunity to park within the area designated for specific type of permit. The back of your prepaid permit lists all lots and garages to which you have access.
Who Must Register
In order to park in any Cleveland State University lot or garages, students, faculty, staff, vendors and contractors are required to register their vehicles (license plate, make, model, color and year) and obtain a parking permit from the Department of Parking & Transportation Services. Parking permits will not be issued to any individuals having parking fines and/or outstanding obligations, which are unpaid. Unregistered vehicles are restricted to parking only in facilities that allow visitor parking. Failure to register all license plates or inaccurate registrations may result in citations.
- Parking permits can only be used by the registered permit holder and allow for only one registered vehicle to park at any given time.
- Parking permits are non-transferrable, cannot be shared or used by anyone other than the registered permit holder.
- Parking permits must be properly displayed when the registered permit holder is parked on campus.
- The registered permit holder must user their CSU ID to enter and exit all gated facilities.
- The registered permit holder's CSU ID cannot be shared or used by anyone other than the registered permit holder who is required to be in the vehicle when parking on campus.
- All vehicles and individuals found in violation of using a parking permit belonging to anyone other than the registered permit holder or parking more than one vehicle on campus at the same time will be subject to citations, booting, confiscation of permit, and judicial action along with the registered permit holder.
How to Register
CSU Students & Staff: Login to CSU GO Online to register your vehicle.
Click here for faculty/staff rate and permit information.
Adjunct and Part-time Faculty
You must have a CSU ID number and password before registering your vehicle via CSU GO Online or in the Parking Office. The following types of verification are required: ID card, signed contract, and/or letter of employment verification from department when registering your vehicle and/or purchasing a permit.
Complete a registration form in the Parking Office at E. 24th & Euclid and provide identification to receive proper credentials.