Purchase permits via CSU GO Online Parking System, by logging in using your CSU ID and Campus Net password.
- Permits are priced based on the parking zone.
- Viking Cards are required for permit holders to access garages.
- A signed residential contract is required to purchase a resident permit. Note that Resident permits are pick up only. They will not be mailed to your home address.
- Class registration for the most current term is required to purchase a permit.
- Parking accounts must be up-to-date and all citations paid to purchase a permit.
- All permits are limited and may sell out.
- Click here for Additional Permit Information.
Campus residents: Three types of permits. View the various location on the Parking Map or view the individual locations below:
- White permits provide access to non-core surface lots and the South Garage.
- Green permits provide access to all core garages, a few core surface lots and the South Garage.
- Prospect Garage (PG) permits are restricted to students living in a University residence hall (Euclid Commons and Fenn Tower) and a limited number of employees.
- PG permits provide access to the Prospect Garage and South Garage.
|CSU Parking Campus Resident Prices valid for summer 2019, Fall 2019, and Spring 2020.|
|Permit Options: includes overnight access||Price|
|WHITE RESIDENT PERMIT|
|Semester Permit||$280.00 per semester|
|Summer '19, (valid May 18 - August 16)||$235.00|
|GREEN RESIDENT PERMIT|
|Semester Permit||$362.00 per semester|
|Summer '19, (valid May 18 - August 16)||$297.00|
|PROSPECT RESIDENT PERMIT|
|Summer '19, (valid May 18 - August 16)||$334.00|
|Daily rates for parking on campus|
South Garage (available for guest overnight parking)
Prospect Garage (no overnight guest parking available)
|$2 for first hour - $1 per hour after. Max $10 per day. Day restarts at 12 a.m.|
|Other Visitor and short term parking options|
|WHITE PARKING LOCATIONS||GREEN PARKING LOCATIONS||PROSPECT GARAGE PARKING LOCATIONS|
|Lot 14 - (1842 Payne Ave)||West Garage (WG)* - (1851 E. 17th St)||Prospect Garage (PG)* - (2350 Prospect Ave)|
|Lot 40 - (2000 Prospect Ave)||Central Garage (CG)* - (1880 E. 21st St)||South Garage (SG)* - (2101 E. 21st St)|
|Lot 41 - (1850 Carnegie Ave)||Main Classroom Garage (MG) - (1899 E. 22nd St)|
|Lot 50 - (2231 Payne Ave)|
|UG Garage - (2399 Euclid Ave)|
|Lot 54 - (2399 Chester Ave)||Lot 20 - (1870 E. 19th St)|
|Lot 57 - (1771 E. 24th St)||East Garage (EG)* - (2506 Chester Ave)|
|South Garage (SG)* - (2101 E. 21st St)||South Garage (SG)* - (2101 E. 21st St)|
|Central Garage (CG)* - (1880 E. 21st St) Valid 5:30pm - 11:59pm; Monday-Friday/5am - 11:59pm; Saturday/Sunday||*VIKING CARD REQUIRED FOR PERMIT ACCESS|
Campus Safety Escort
Students who must walk on campus at night are encouraged to use CSU Escorts by calling 216-687-2020 (Campus Extension 2020) when traveling to and from destinations.
Each individual who chooses to park at Cleveland State University is expected to comply with established rules and procedures. See additional information under Parking Rules.