Jump to navigation
Tips for avoiding citations:
- Make sure your vehicle is registered to your valid virtual permit.
- Make sure your contractor or event permit is clearly visible to enforcement personnel.
- Display your entry ticket or prepaid parking receipt on your dashboard.
- Give yourself extra time at PayStation/metered spaces to get back to your vehicle after your class, work or meeting
- If you're running late, add extra time to your PayStation/metered space with the Passport Parking App
- PayStation spaces and coin meters are enforceable 24/7. Coin meters accept US quarters only.
- Park in designated prepaid lots and garages with a valid parking permit
- Park between the painted lines, not on or over
- Permits and Viking Cards are non-transferrable and may not be shared
- Ensure that the vehicle parked on campus is registered with Parking (including rentals and temp tags)
- Ensure that you are parking in the correct lot/garage based on your permit type (check your permit receipt)
- If you forget your Viking Card, press the 'help button' on the entry/exit machine
- Do not misuse, sell, or share any CSU permit
- Do not purchase a permit from someone else
- Do not accept parking information from anyone other than Parking Services personnel (CSU PD do not work for Parking Services).