Jump to navigation
Tips for avoiding citations:
- Make sure your permit is clearly visible to enforcement personnel
- Give yourself extra time at PayStation/metered spaces to get back to your vehicle after your class, work or meeting
- If you're running late, add extra time to your PayStation/metered space with the Passport Parking App
- PayStation spaces and coin meters are enforceable 24/7. Coin meters accept US quarters only.
- Park in designated prepaid lots and garages with a valid parking permit
- Park between the painted lines, not on or over
- Permits and Viking Cards are non-transferrable and may not be shared
- Ensure that the vehicle parked on campus displaying your permit is registered with Parking (including rentals and temp tags)
- Ensure that you are parking in the correct lot/garage based on your permit type (check the back of your permit)
- If you forget your permit and/or Viking Card, stop by the Parking office for a one-day temp permit
- Do not misuse, sell, share, alter or reproduce any CSU hangtag
- Do not purchase a permit from someone else
- Do not accept parking information from anyone other than Parking Services personnel (CSU PD do not work for Parking Services).