Electric Vehicle Charging
Now Available at Student Center
Cleveland State University is excited to announce the availability of our new EV (electric vehicle) charging stations from SemaConnect! We have three parking spaces/charging units located in the Student Center Garage (Lot 22) at 1860 E. 22nd Street. Cleveland, Ohio 44115.
The EV charging stations can charge all electric and most plug-in hybrid vehicles. They are safe, reliable, and easy to use. Chargers are Level II, industry standard (J1772) charging stations. Be sure to stop by the Parking Office (2402 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, Ohio) if you have any questions about our newest green amenity.
7 Important Details about the Charging Stations
- Only Electric Vehicles are permitted in the spaces and they must be actively charging.
- Prepayment is required either by purchasing any valid CSU Parking Permit or paying the hourly rate at the paystation. There is no additional fee for the electricity.
- Vehicles must be parked with the plate visible from the drive aisle.
- Vehicle must be moved after charging.
- There is a 4 hour time limited at each space.
- Special events may restrict charging availability.
- Failure to prepay or display an active permit may result in a parking citation.
Pay Station Rates
- 1 Hour - $2
- 2 Hours - $4
- 3 Hours - $6
- 4 Hours - $10