Contractor & Vendor Parking Information
All vehicles parked on CSU property are required to display a valid parking permit or pay to park as a visitor. Parking options for contractors and vendors are listed below.
- Purchase a contractor or vendor permit from the Department of Parking & Transportation Services.
- Pay to park at a meter or PayStation space. Display prepaid ticket on the dashboard.
- Pay to park in a gated facility. Press the HELP button if you require assistance. Display entry ticket on the dashboard.
ENTRY TICKET OR PREPAID PARKING RECEIPT MUST BE DISPLAYED WHILE PARKED.
Contractors and vendors are eligible to purchase daily, weekly, or monthly permits. Permits can be purchased in the Parking Office or by sending an email to email@example.com to obtain a special online purchasing link. Please note that emails are only reviewed Monday through Friday, 9:00AM – 3:00PM. Contractor and vendor permits are valid at Lot 20, 50, 54, 57, MG, and UG. Contractor and vendor permits are not eligible for return, refund, or transfer to others. All campus parking is based on space availability.
The Department of Parking & Transportation Services is located in Euclid Commons at the corner of East 24th and Euclid Avenue. The office hours are located on the left-hand side of the page. Please note these hours will vary throughout the year.
|Weekly (7 consecutive days)
|Monthly (28 consecutive days)
Contractors and vendors may also utilize private neighborhood parking options nearby campus.
Contractors and vendors are not permitted to park vehicles in any of the following:
- Outside of designated service spaces under the overhang of the Berkman Hall building
- Loading Docks (over the time limit displayed)
- Aisle ways
- East 24th Street in front of Fenn Tower – fire lane/east side of the street
- The “No Parking” area on the north side of Fenn Tower
- Drive in front of Rhodes Tower on the street level
- Police, Parking, CSU Service Vehicle, or Reserved designated spaces
- Along curbs
- Any other areas not marked as a parking space
Contractors and vendors who must park in any prohibited location in order to actively perform their duties while on campus may request an official dashboard pass. To submit a request, an email should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org including the following details: the date parking is needed, the restricted parking location, and information justifying the need to park in the specified area. If the request is approved, a dashboard pass will be prepared for pick-up in the Parking Office. This pass must be displayed on the vehicle dashboard while parking in the restricted area. A valid prepaid contractor or vendor permit must be displayed along with the dashboard pass.
All contractors and vendors parking on campus agree to the CSU Parking Rules and Regulations. Violations of these rules are subject to the issuance of parking citations and/or vehicle immobilization. It is illegal to copy, reproduce, or modify permits. Persons cited for parking infractions have the right to appeal by following the written instructions on the parking citation. Parking enforcement officers do not have the authorization to tell you where and how to park.