Visitors to CSU campus may park (for a fee) in the following locations subject to space availability. Meters are enforced 24/7.
Daily Visitor Parking
Prospect Garage (PG)
Central Garage (CG), E. 21st Street entrance 1900 E. 21st Street
Rate: $2.00 for the first hour - $2.00 for every 2 hours after.
1-3 hr = $4.00 3-5 hr = $6.00 5-7 hr = $8.00 Over 7 hr = $10.00
Max $10 per day. Day restarts at 12am (No overnight parking).
|South Garage (SG)
2101 East 21st Street
|$2 for first hour - $1 per hour after. Max $10 per day. Day restarts at 12am (Overnight parking for CSU visitors, MegaBus). May be staffed or reserved for special events.|
Student Center Parking (Lot 22)
Julka Hall/Mather Mansion (Lot 66)
Music/Communication Building (Lot 21) 2001 Euclid Avenue
Lot 70, E. 24th St. between Euclid/Prospect
Rec Center (RG)
Wolstein Drive (Lot 40), on Prospect between E. 18 and E. 21st.
Lot 54, E. 24th between Chester & Payne
$2 = 1 hr
$4 = 2 hr
$6 = 3 hr
$10 = 4 hr
Lot 54, E. 24th between Chester & Payne
|$2 per 1 hour. All day Parking for $6. Prepay at the PayStation near the E. 24th St. entrance or use the Passport App. This is the only PayStation with this fee structure. May be staffed or reserved for special events.|
Lot 14, (Behind Krenzler Field)
Lot 20, Police Lot, 1870 E. 19th
Lot 59, E. 25th Street
|Coin meters: $.25 per 10 minutes or $1.50 per hour; the meters accept US quarters only or use the Passport App. May be staffed or reserved for special events.|
Individuals who walk across campus during evening hours are encouraged to use CSU Escorts by calling 216.687.2020 from a cell phone or by calling 2020 from any campus phone when traveling to and from destinations.
Each individual who chooses to park at Cleveland State University is expected to comply with established rules and regulations. See additional information under Parking Rules.
Additional Parking is available in the following PRIVATE Lots located in the Campus District
Special Event Parking Information
Special event parking rates are posted at each event. In the absence of a special event rate the Visitor rate is assessed.
NOTE: Additional on-campus parking may be offered for a specific event. Please refer inquiries to the event sponsor (e.g. College of Music, Department of Intercollegiate Athletics, or Wolstein Center).
- Special Event rate as posted
- There are no in out privileges
Online Account Options
Visitors can register for an online account on our CSU GO Online Parking System and clicking "create one." A valid email address is required and the email address cannot be active on another parking account (i.e. student, staff, or visitor). An online account allows the options to review citatons, process payments, and submit parking appeals.
Password resets can be completed by selecting the "retreive your guest login." Please note, if the email address is active on two seperate accounts, this option will not work. Please send an email to email@example.com to resolve the issue.
Receipts and Refunds
Parking & Transportation Services does not issue retail-type receipts for parking. Individuals are to be issued a ticket to be placed on the vehicle’s dashboard in clear view.
Due to the volume of patrons involved, there are no refunds offered for special event parking or lost ticket cost.
- Bert L. and Iris S. Wolstein Center – Iindividuals attending special events are encouraged to park in the South Garage (SG) with entrance on East 21st Street or the West Garage (WG) with entrance from East 17th Street between Chester and Euclid Avenues. Designated parking for vehicles displaying a State of Ohio disability placard is provided on the Center’s Drive, which is located on the north side of the facility with entry from Prospect Avenue at East 18th Street. Pedestrian drop off is recommended from the Center’s Drive or from the curb lane, south side of Prospect Avenue between East 18th and East 21st Street.
- Natatorium and Recreation Center - Individuals attending a competitive, reserved or special event are encouraged to park in East Garage (EG) with entry from eastbound Chester Avenue at East 25th Street. Pedestrian drop off is recommended from the curb lane on East 24th Street just north of Euclid Avenue or on the curb lane, south side of Chester Avenue at East 24th Street. From either location, pedestrians will then proceed to the entrance of the Physical Education Building which is on the pedestrian mall on East 24th Street.
- Waetjen Auditorium and Drinko Hall - Individuals attending special events are encouraged to park in Central Garage (CG) with entry from southbound East 21st Street from Chester Avenue. Designated parking for vehicles displaying a State of Ohio disability placard is provided in Lot 21 (Music/Communication Building), which is located on Euclid Avenue just west of East 21st Street with entry from Euclid Avenue. Pedestrian drop off is recommended from curb lane on southwest corner of East 21st Street and Euclid Avenue intersection. Stair-free building access is available on the top level of the garage, but is not open to parking for all events held on campus.
- Woodling Gymnasium - Individuals attending a competitive, reserved or special event are encouraged to park in East Garage (EG) with entry from eastbound Chester Avenue at East 25th Street. Pedestrian drop off is recommended from the curb lane on East 24th Street just north of Euclid Avenue or on the curb lane, south side of Chester Avenue at East 24th Street. From either location, pedestrians will then proceed to the entrance of the Physical Education Building which is on the pedestrian mall on East 24th Street.
- Other - Please refer to the Visitor parking map to determine which General visitor parking location will be most convenient for you.
Other Established Visitor Arrangements
Admissions Guests - Prospective students are provided with program specific information from the Office of Undergraduate Admissions, the Office of Graduate Admissions or the College of Law..
Athletic Camps and Special Events - Individuals are encouraged to review the information about the specific facility in use, provided under Events, or contact the Athletic Department directly.
Campus Activities Board and student organizations -Individuals visiting campus to attend an educational, entertainment, recreational or social event sponsored by a student organization are encouraged to review the information about the specific facility in use, provided under Events.
Speech & Hearing Clinic - Individuals visiting campus for the Speech & Hearing Clinic please contact the clinic via phone at 216-687-3804.
Elements Restaurant - Individuals visiting Elements Bistro on Euclid, which is located at 2300 Euclid Avenue, are encouraged to use the Prospect Garage. The entrance to the Prospect Garage is located on Prospect Avenue.
Orientation Participants - Incoming undergraduate students and their families will be provided with program specific information from the Orientation Programs Office regarding the parking to be offered.