Visitors to CSU campus may park (for a fee) in the following locations subject to space availability. Meters are enforced 24/7.
|Prospect Garage (PG) for EC, PH and AC visitors.
2350 Prospect Avenue
|$2 for first hour - $1 per hour after. Max $10 per day. Day restarts at 12am (No overnight parking).|
|South Garage (SG)
2101 East 21st Street
|$2 for first hour - $1 per hour after. Max $10 per day. Day restarts at 12am (Overnight parking for CSU visitors, MegaBus).|
|Student Center Parking (Lot 22)
2121 Euclid Avenue
|$1 per 30 minutes. Max three (3) hour purchase. Pre Pay at the PayStation, near the door to SC.|
|Julka Hall/Mather Mansion (Lot 66)
2485 Euclid Avenue
|$1 per 30 minutes. Max three (3) hour purchase. Prepay at the PayStation, near the door to Mather Mansion.|
|Rec Center (RG)
2420 Chester Avenue
|$1 per 30 minutes. Max three (3) hour purchase. Prepay at the PayStation near the door to the Rec Center.|
|E. 24th Street (Lot 70)
Betwen Euclid & Chester Avenues
|$1 per 30 minutes. Max three (3) hour purchase. Prepay at the PayStation near the door to the Welcome Center.|
|Wolstein Drive (Lot 40)||Coin meters: $.25 per 10 minutes or $1.50 per hour; the meters accept US quarters only|
|E. 25th Street (Lot 59)|
|Lot 14 (Behind Krenzler Field)|
Visitors to campus may also use single use “Scratch Off” tags. “Scratch Off” tags are valid for a single calendar day’s parking on CSU campus. They are designated White ($6 per day) and Green ($9 per day). White hangtags represent access to non-core, perimeter parking locations. Green hangtags represent access to core parking locations. Generally, the scratch off option is recommended for individuals who need the convenience of a pre paid pass and intend to park on campus for a pre-arranged meeting during regular business hours. The purchase of Scratch Off hangtags is limited to six per day, 32 per semester. The tags can only be scratched once, for the date parked. Scratch Off tags have expiration dates. Expired unused scratch off hangtags cannot be refunded or exchanged, so please order accordingly. Scratch Offs may be purchased in the Parking & Transportation Services office. Scratch off tags are not accepted for special event parking.
Individuals who walk across campus during evening hours are encouraged to use CSU Escorts by calling 216.687.2020 from a cell phone or by calling 2020 from any campus phone when traveling to and from destinations.
Each individual who chooses to park at Cleveland State University is expected to comply with established rules and regulations. See additional information under Parking Rules.
Additional Parking is available in the following PRIVATE Lots located in the Campus District
Special Event Parking Information
Special event parking rates are posted at each event. In the absence of a special event rate the Visitor rate is assessed.
NOTE: Additional on-campus parking may be offered for a specific event. Please refer inquiries to the event sponsor (e.g. College of Music, Department of Intercollegiate Athletics or Wolstein Center).
General information regarding Athletics Special Events (Volleyball, Wreslting & Swimming) parking can be found here.
- Special Event rate as posted
- There are no in out privileges
Receipts and Refunds
Parking & Transportation Services does not issue retail-type receipts for parking. Individuals are to be issued a ticket to be placed on the vehicle’s dashboard in clear view.
Due to the volume of patrons involved, there are no refunds offered for special event parking.
- Bert L. and Iris S. Wolstein Center – Iindividuals attending special events are encouraged to park in the South Garage (SG) with entrance on East 21st Street or the West Garage (WG) with entrance from East 17th Street between Chester and Euclid Avenues. Designated parking for vehicles displaying a State of Ohio disability placard is provided on the Center’s Drive, which is located on the north side of the facility with entry from Prospect Avenue at East 18th Street. Pedestrian drop off is recommended from the Center’s Drive or from the curb lane, south side of Prospect Avenue between East 18th and East 21st Street.
- Natatorium and Recreation Center - Individuals attending a competitive, reserved or special event are encouraged to park in East Garage (EG) with entry from eastbound Chester Avenue at East 25th Street. Pedestrian drop off is recommended from the curb lane on East 24th Street just north of Euclid Avenue or on the curb lane, south side of Chester Avenue at East 24th Street. From either location, pedestrians will then proceed to the entrance of the Physical Education Building which is on the pedestrian mall on East 24th Street.
- Waetjen Auditorium and Drinko Hall - Individuals attending special events are encouraged to park in Central Garage (CG) with entrances on southbound East 19th Street and southbound East 21st Street from Chester Avenue. Designated parking for vehicles displaying a State of Ohio disability placard is provided in Lot C, which is located on Euclid Avenue just west of East 21st Street with entry from Euclid Avenue. Pedestrian drop off is recommended from curb lane on southwest corner of East 21st Street and Euclid Avenue intersection.
- Woodling Gymnasium - Individuals attending a competitive, reserved or special event are encouraged to park in East Garage (EG) with entry from eastbound Chester Avenue at East 25th Street. Pedestrian drop off is recommended from the curb lane on East 24th Street just north of Euclid Avenue or on the curb lane, south side of Chester Avenue at East 24th Street. From either location, pedestrians will then proceed to the entrance of the Physical Education Building which is on the pedestrian mall on East 24th Street.
- Other - Please refer to the campus map to determine which General visitor parking location will be most convenient for you.
Prearranged Department Guests
University departments are able to request prior arrangements for select guests with the Parking & Transportation Services department depending on the date and time of the scheduled visit. Requests for prearranged parking must be received via fax in the Parking & Transportation Services office no less than three (3) business days prior to the visit, due to the level of use demonstrated by students, faculty and staff. Click here to download Department Parking request form. Generally, these arrangements are prepaid by the university department for access to a Visitor parking location.
Individuals hosted by a specific department may anticipate parking instructions will be provided by the university host. In the absence of prearranged parking, department guests are encouraged to review the visitor parking information.
Other Established Visitor Arrangements
Admissions Guests - Prospective students are provided with program specific information from the Office of Undergraduate Admissions, the Office of Graduate Admissions or the College of Law..
Athletic Camps and Special Events - Individuals are encouraged to review the information about the specific facility in use, provided under Events, or contact the Athletic Department directly. Click here for Athletics Special Event parking information.
Campus Activities Board and student organizations -Individuals visiting campus to attend an educational, entertainment, recreational or social event sponsored by a student organization are encouraged to review the information about the specific facility in use, provided under Events.
Department of Speech & Hearing - Individuals visiting campus for a screening provided by students from the Department of Speech & Hearing may park in Lot G, which is located under the Main Classroom Building. Several spaces are reserved on the lower level of the Main Classroom Garage for Speech and Hearing clients.
Elements Restaurant - Individuals visiting Elements Bistro on Euclid, which is located at 2300 Euclid Avenue, are encouraged to use the Prospect Garage. The entrance to the Prospect Garage is located on Prospect Avenue.
Orientation Participants - Incoming undergraduate students and their families will be provided with program specific information from the Orientation Programs Office regarding the parking to be offered.