Food For FInes
November 2 - November 30, CSU Parking is supporting Lift Up Vikes! Resource Center
and Food Pantry. Any parking citation issued between July 1, 2020 and November 30,
2020 can receive up to a $45.00 credit with a minimum 100 ounces of sealed/
unopened peanut butter donation (Lift Up Vikes! prefers 16 ounce jars to assist more
students). But you don’t have to get a parking citation to donate!
• Credit received is not applicable to citations previously paid or boot citations.
• Citations must be paid in full to receive the credit. If the citation is under appeal, payment and donation must be received during the collection time to receive credit. Refund not issued for upheld/reduced citations.
• Citation credit up to $45.00 is available for each 100 ounces donated.
• Citations that are less than $45.00 will be considered paid in full. There will be no credit or cash value for the remaining balance.
• No credit issued for ounces over 100.
Spring permit sales
Parking permits for the Spring 2021 semester will go on sale Tuesday, December 1, 2020 at 9:00am and will only be available online. Internet Explorer is the required internet browser when purchasing online. Internet Explorer on a mobile device is not supported.
Click the links below for more information:
New daily permit goes on sale 8/10/20 for $6.00 per day/permit. Valid at Lot 71 only (2450 Prospect Ave). Restrictions apply, please click here for more information.
CSU's three electric vehicle charging stations have hosted 110 charging sessions in February! In the last month, they've saved over 200 gallons of gasoline and avoided 3,890 lbs of CO2 from entering the atmosphere!
Between January 2019 and October 2019, the ZipCar vehicles have reduced 411,200 lbs of CO2 from entering the atmosphere. The Car Sharing program reduces personal vehicles on campus and increases student flexibility around CLE. To learn more and set up an account click below, don't forget to use the coupon code: