Spring permit sale (Wednesday, December 1 @ 9:00 a.m.
Spring 2022 semester permits will only be available online via the CSU GO Online Parking Portal.
- Make sure your parking account has no outstanding balance
- Have your vehicle information ready.
- Permit purchases must be made from a desktop or laptop computer; do not use a mobile device such as a phone or tablet.
- Log into the parking portal with your CSU ID and CampusNet password; do not create a visitor account.
- Each student will need to purchase their own parking permit; permits cannot be shared or used by anyone other than the registered permit holder.
- Permits are subject to sell out and we do anticipate some slowdowns in the system.
- Click here for common questions and answers regarding permit sales.
FY22 Annual and Semester permits are going Virtual
Visitors are required to display their pulled ticket or prepaid receipt.
Playhouse Square - EVENT PARKING
Click here to purchase event parking.
$10.00 event parking available for individual performances.
CSU's three electric vehicle charging stations have hosted 110 charging sessions in February! In the last month, they've saved over 200 gallons of gasoline and avoided 3,890 lbs of CO2 from entering the atmosphere!
Between January 2019 and October 2019, the ZipCar vehicles have reduced 411,200 lbs of CO2 from entering the atmosphere. The Car Sharing program reduces personal vehicles on campus and increases student flexibility around CLE. To learn more and set up an account click below, don't forget to use the coupon code: