Citation Payment Methods
- Online: Visa, MasterCard and Discovered accepted in the office, and online. Click here for the CSU Go Online Parking System for citation payment.
- There is no fee to pay by credit card online or in the office.
- Cash - Accepted in person at the Parking Office for citations. (Payments made with coin must be rolled in bank provided coin rolls. Name, ID number, and phone number must be printed on each roll of coin.) The Parking & Transportation Services Office is located at 2402 Euclid Avenue.
- Check & Money Order - Accepted in person and through the U.S. Mail for citations. Make payment out to Cleveland State University and mail payment to the address below. If applicable, include Student ID number on the front of the check. Return your copy of the citation with payment or appeal. Do not send cash. Mailed citations must be postmarked within 72 hours to receive the discounted rate.
Cleveland State University
Parking & Transportation Services
2121 Euclid Avenue - EC 160
Cleveland, Ohio 44115-2214
- Click to view the schedule of violation fees
- All fees must be paid within 21 days of issue date or a $10 late fee is assessed on the 21st day for each violation.
- Appeals must be submitted within 21 days of the issue date. No appeals are accepted after 21 days.