Campus411 All-in-1


Below is a complete list of forms from the Admission, Financial Aid, Graduate College, Registrar, and Treasury Services. Browse by Topic below. Each form includes instructions about where and how to turn it in.

DASH Emergency Grant


Academic Records

Academic Reassessment Request

Change of Grading Status

Credit by Exam (Undergraduate)

Credit by Exam (Graduate)

Repeated Course Option

Transcript Request


Admissions, Transfer, and Re-Enrollment

Application Addendum- Undergraduate

Graduate Admission

Honors Program Admission

International Admission- Graduate

International Admission- Undergraduate

Law School Admission

Partnership Supplement Application (Lakeland and Lorain Community College)

Project 60

Return from Leave of Absence (Returning to Cleveland State)

Scholars Program Admission

Student Checklist- Not Attending

Transfer Admission

Transient Student Enrollment (Undergraduate CSU Students)

Transient Student Enrollment (Graduate CSU Students)

Transient Student Enrollment (Non-CSU Students)

Undergraduate Admission


Appeals, Petitions, and Requests

Attendance Verification (Unofficial Withdrawal Petition)

Authorization for Official Document Pick Up

Directory Information Restriction Request

Directory Information Request- Student Address Information

FERPA Release

Graduate Credit Transfer

Graduate Program Transfer

Graduate Student Conference Travel Fund

Graduate Student Petition

Late Registraton Fee Reimbursement

Ohio Residency Petition

Petition for Reinstatement of Financial Aid (SAP Petition)

SAP Academic Plan

SAP Maximum Time Frame Academic Plan

Transfer Credit Evaluation (TCE) Appeal

Transfer Credit Evaluation- Post-Baccalaureate Students

University Petition


Financial Aid Verification 2017-2018 Aid Year (Fall 2017, Spring 2018, and Summer 2018)

4506-T IRS Transcript Request

Citizenship Verification

Dependency Questions

FAFSA Signature Page

Federal Dependent Verification Worksheet

Federal Independent Verification Worksheet

How to Request Verification of Nonfiling

Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose (In-Person)

Selective Service Status

Special Circumstance

Special Circumstance- Child Support

Special Circumstance- Private School

Tax Return Transcript (Online via

Veteran Status



Application to Graduate- Law Students

Change of Graduation Date

Duplicate Diploma

Graduation Application (Undergraduate, Graduate, and Law)

Thesis & Dissertation Proposal Approval



Grad PLUS Application (Online via

Loan Entrance Counseling (Online via 

Master Promissory Note (Online via

Parent PLUS Application (Online via

Perkins Loan Exit (Onine via ECSI)

Private Loans (Online via FastChoice)


Registration and Enrollment

Course Permission (Graduate Non-Degree)

Cross Registration (Undergraduate)

Cross-Registration (Gradaute)

Enrollment Form

Enrollment Certification Request

Exit Evaluation Course Registration

Overload Course (Graduate) 

Late Registration/Add - Graduate and Law

Late Registration/ Add - Undergraduate

Undergraduate Student Permission to Take Graduate Courses


Student Account

Authorization for Third Party Billing

Emergency Tuition Adjustment

Late Fee Reversal Request



Student Records and Personal Infomation

Change of Information