Testing Services’ office will reopen on campus with reduced staff and services to ensure compliance with health and safety measures
All external exams, national licensing exams, and continuing education test prep courses have been postponed until further notice. We will post information on this site when those services will be next available.
Accommodated Testing for Fall 2020
For questions regarding testing accommodations for CSU students with disabilities, please email email@example.com or leave a voicemail on 216.687.2272, and a staff member will return your call as soon as possible.
For answers to many questions that students and faculty have
already contacted us for please visit:
Virtual Front Desk
Students and Faculty: Have Questions Regarding Accommodations or Accessibility? You can connect with us live via our Virtual Front Desk!
Visit us on Zoom! https://zoom.us/j/7568177894
UPDATE: Due to a recent update in Zoom, a password is now required for everyone who wants to join our virtual front desk queue. When promted, please use 301705.
We will be available Monday - Thursday 10:00am-1:30pm and Friday 10:00am-12:30pm. Please note, if you cannot use the audio feature, feel free to use the "chat" option located at the bottom of your screen.
Testing Services offers comprehensive testing and test-related services. We serve Cleveland State University students and faculty as well as the surrounding community. Our facilities in Rhodes Tower West include over 40 computer workstations, 25 pen/paper workstations, and 4 private testing rooms with assistive technology. The testing center also has lockers for the secure storage of personal belongings.
Testing Services Coordinator:
Shelly Lamb firstname.lastname@example.org 216-687-2280
Testing Services administers the following examinations:
- Classroom tests, quizzes, and finals for CSU students with accommodations through the ODS
- Math, English, Foreign Language, ESL, and Chemistry placement tests
- SPEAK Test
- Admissions tests: I-ACT, ITEP, and MAT
- Credit by exam: CLEP
- Pearson Vue Licensure exams
Testing Services also offers the following test-related services:
- Ongoing test preparation courses for the LSAT, GRE, and GMAT
- Paper-based and computer-based exam proctoring services
- Test scoring and data reporting for CSU faculty
- Exams are administered by appointment only. 48 hours advance notice is required.
- A valid photo ID is required to pick-up completed bubble sheets/reports and completed exams.
- A valid photo ID is required for admission to all tests.
- Cell phones are strictly prohibited in all testing rooms.