Testing Services offers comprehensive testing and test-related services. We serve Cleveland State University students and faculty as well as the surrounding community. Our facilities in Rhodes Tower West include over 40 computer workstations, 25 pen/paper workstations, and four private testing rooms with assistive technology. The testing center also has lockers for the secure storage of personal belongings.
Testing Services administers the following examinations:
- Classroom tests, quizzes, and finals for CSU students with accommodations through the ODS
- Math, English, Foreign Language, ESL, and Chemistry placement tests
- SPEAK Test
- Admissions tests: GRE Subject Tests, I-ACT, ITEP, and MAT
- Credit by exam: CLEP
- Pearson Vue Licensure exams
Testing Services also offers the following test-related services:
- Ongoing test preparation courses for the LSAT, GRE, and GMAT
- Paper-based and computer-based exam proctoring services
- Test scoring and data reporting for CSU faculty
- Exams are administered by appointment only.
- A valid photo ID is required to pick-up completed bubble sheets/reports and completed exams.
- A valid photo ID is required for admission to all tests.
- Cell phones are strictly prohibited in all testing rooms.