One of the most important issues to address after students are admitted to CSU is where they are going to live. Housing depends on a student’s financial situation, desired commute time to and from school, and the location they want to live in. Choosing the right housing option contributes significantly to your mental peace and educational success.
- Wyndham Cleveland at Playhouse Square: www.crowneplaza.com/Cleveland/CrownePlaza
- Comfort Inn Downtown: https://www.choicehotels.com/ohio/cleveland/comfort-inn-hotels/oh167
- Holiday Inn Express: https://www.ihg.com/holidayinnexpress/hotels/us/en/cleveland/cleoh/hoteldetail
- Cleveland Airport Marriott: http://www.marriott.com/cleap
- Marriott Key Center: http://www.marriott.com/clesc
- Cleveland Hostel: http://www.theclevelandhostel.com/
- AirBnB: https://www.airbnb.com/
- Click here to learn more about Global InterVarsity (CSU Student Faith Based Organization)
- Click here to learn more about International Friends (CSU Student Faith Based Organization)
- Click here to learn more about Sojourn Homestays
- The American Homestay Network
Students who choose to reside in one of CSU's modern residence halls engage in studies, meet new friends and immerse themselves in fun while living in a safe campus environment. Students who are interested on living in the residence halls must have an application on file as early as possible.
Click here to learn more about living on campus.
Housing Close to Campus:
Students who would rather not live in student residence halls but enjoy the convenience of
living in an exciting city, merely steps from campus, can choose to live in a university approved apartment complex.
Click here to learn more about The Langston.
Click here to learn more about The Domain at Cleveland.
Click here to learn more abiout The Edge on Eucild
Click here to learn more about Reserve Square Apartments
Click here to learn more about Tower Press
Click here to learn more about The Osborn Building
Click here to learn more about 1900 Euclid Avenue Lofts
Click here to learn more about Walker & Weeks
Click here to learn more about Statler Arms
From modern to historic, there are numerous apartment complexes that can be found in the city and surrounding neighborhoods.
*The Off-Campus Housing list consists of information provided by private operators of residential housing facilities and is provided strictly as a convenience to users. None of the listed properties is owned or operated by Cleveland State University. The University has not reviewed the information for accuracy, nor does inclusion of information in the list constitute a recommendation or endorsement by the University of the property described.