Campus residents may purchase one of three types of permits available. View the various location on the Parking Map.
- White permits provide access to non-core, perimeter parking (including access to the South Garage by swiping your Viking Card). This permit option is priced to provide the maximum value.
- Green permits provide access to core parking and the South Garage (access is provided through your Viking ID card).
- Prospect Garage (PG) permits are restricted to students living in a University residence hall (Euclid Commons, Fenn Tower and Heritage Hall) and a limited number of employees.
- PG permits ONLY provide access to the Prospect Garage and South Garage and are not accepted in other parking locations on campus.
- PG permits usually sell out.
Permit and Access Information
- Overnight access is included with the price of the permit and provides 24/7 access to prepaid lots and garages.
- Purchase permits via CSU GO Online Parking System. Login with your CSU ID & password.
- Permits are issued on a first come basis. All permits are limited and may sell out.
- Visa, MC or Discover are accepted or charges may be posted to your student account.
- All Resident Permits are Pick Up Only - they will not be mailed to your home address.
- Your permit provides a list of all parking locations to which you have access. Parking outside of your zone is not permitted.
- Once a garage has filled, it will not be re-opened until 10 spaces become available.
- Access to PG and SG is via swiping your Viking ID card. If your Viking Card does not work, use the call box available at each entry and exit point or contact Parking at 216-687-2023 for assistance. If you do not have your Viking ID card, you will need to park elsewhere. Do not attempt to exit the garage by tailgating or lifting the gate.
- Keep your card in sync – do NOT swipe anyone else in or out of the garages.
- If the access gates are raised when you are exiting, stop and swipe your card to keep it in sync.
- Garage availability will be posted via Twitter and Facebook.
- Please read about the Escalation Based System for citations.
- All returned permits are subject to a $10 administrative fee.
|CSU Parking Campus Resident Prices valid for Fall 2014 and Spring 2015|
|White Resident Permits||$205.00|
|Green Resident Permits||$262.00|
|Prospect Resident Permit||$287.00|
|Daily rates for parking on campus|
|South Garage (available for guest overnight parking) Prospect Garage (no guest overnight parking available)||$2 for first hour - $1 per hour after. Max $10 per day. Day restarts at 12am|
|Lot 22 & RC (Rec Garage), E. 24th & Julka Dr., pre pay at the Paystation||$1 per 30 minutes. 3-hour Max, enforced 24/7|
|On Campus Parking Meters||$.25/ 10 minutes (1.50/hour), 4-hour Max, enforced 24/7|
|WHITE PARKING LOCATIONS||GREEN PARKING LOCATIONS||PROSPECT GARAGE PARKING LOCATIONS|
|By purchasing a White permit, you will be able to park in any of the following locations.||By purchasing a Green permit, you will be able to park in any of the following locations.||By purchasing a PG permit, you will be able to park in the following locations.|
|Lot 10 – Between, E. 21st and E. 22nd, south of Payne Ave||West Garage (WG) -E. 17th between Euclid and
|Prospect Garage (Swipe your Viking ID card)|
|Lot 11 – Payne Court, between, E. 21st and E. 22nd||Central Garage (CG) - at the core of
campus - entrances on E. 19th and E.
|South Garage (Swipe your Viking ID card)|
|Lot 14 - Payne, behind Krenzler Field||Main Classroom Garage (MG) - under
Main Classroom building.
|Lot 40 - On Prospect, between E. 18th & E. 21st|
|UG Garage - under
the Science & Research building -
entrance from Chester Avenue.
|Lot 41, E. 19th & Carengie, near Wolstein loading dock.||Lot 61 - behind the
Chester Building - entrance from Chester
|Lot 50 – Payne Ave, between, E. 22st and E. 23rd||Lot 20 - north of the
Campus Safety building.
|Lot 51 – Payne Court, between, E. 22nd and E. 23rd||East Garage (EG) - east of the Recreation
Center - entrance from Chester Avenue
|Lot 54 – Between, E. 23rd and E. 24th, south of Payne||South Garage - swipe in and out with your
|Lot 57 – E. 24th, west of the Physical Plant building|
|Lot 80 – south of Prospect, east of Heritage Hall (ONLY in designated “CSU Parking” spaces).|
|Lot 90 - E. 30th between Chester & Euclid.|
|South Garage - swipe in and out with your
Campus Safety Escort
Students who must walk on campus at night are encouraged to use CSU Escorts by calling 216-687-2020 (campus extension 2020) when traveling to and from destinations.