Fall 2015 permits on sale Aug 1 at 9:00 am.
Manage your parking account 24/7 via CSU GO Online Parking System; purchase permits, appeal/pay citations and register your vehicles. Simply login with your CSU ID & password to explore CSU GO Online. Note that Resident permits are pick up only. They will not be mailed to your home address.
Campus residents may purchase one of three types of permits available. View the various location on the Parking Map or view the individual locations below:
- White permits provide access to non-core, perimeter surface lots and the South Garage by scanning your Viking Card) This permit option is priced to provide the maximum value.
- Green permits provide access to core garages, a few core surface lots and the South Garage. Viking Cards are required for permit holders to access gated facilities.
- Prospect Garage (PG) permits are restricted to students living in a University residence hall (Euclid Commons and Fenn Tower) and a limited number of employees.
- PG permits ONLY provide access to the Prospect Garage and South Garage and are not accepted in other parking locations on campus.
- PG permits usually sell out.
Permit and Access Information
- Overnight access is included with the price of the permit and provides 24/7 access to prepaid lots and garages.
- Permits are issued on a first come basis. All permits are limited and may sell out.
- Visa, MC or Discover are accepted or charges may be posted to your student account.
- All Resident Permits are Pick Up Only - they will not be mailed to your home address.
- Your permit provides a list of all parking locations to which you have access. Parking outside of your zone is not permitted.
- Permit holder access to gated facilities is granted through your Viking card. If your Viking Card does not work, use the help button available at each entry and exit point or contact Parking at 216-687-2023 for assistance. If you do not have your Viking Card, you will need to park elsewhere. Do not attempt to exit a gated garage by tailgating or lifting the gate.
- Keep your card in sync – do NOT scan anyone else in or out of gated facilities.
- If the access gates are raised when you are exiting a gated facility, stop and scan your card to keep it in sync.
- Garage availability will be posted via Twitter and Facebook.
- Please read about the Escalation Based System for citations.
- All returned permits are subject to a $10 administrative fee.
|CSU Parking Campus Resident Prices valid for Fall 2014 and Spring 2015|
|White Resident Permits||$205.00|
|Green Resident Permits||$262.00|
|Prospect Resident Permit||$287.00|
|Daily rates for parking on campus|
|South Garage (available for guest overnight parking) Prospect Garage (no overnight guest parking available)||$2 for first hour - $1 per hour after. Max $10 per day. Day restarts at 12am|
|Lot 22 & RC (Rec Garage), E. 24th & Julka Dr., pre pay at the Paystation||$1 per 30 minutes. 3-hour Max, enforced 24/7|
|On Campus Parking Meters||$.25/ 10 minutes (1.50/hour), 4-hour Max, enforced 24/7|
|WHITE PARKING LOCATIONS||GREEN PARKING LOCATIONS||PROSPECT GARAGE PARKING LOCATIONS|
|By purchasing a White permit, you will be able to park in any of the following locations.||By purchasing a Green permit, you will be able to park in any of the following locations.||By purchasing a PG permit, you will be able to park in the following locations.|
|Lot 10 – Between, E. 21st and E. 22nd, south of Payne Ave||West Garage (WG) -E. 17th between Euclid and Chester. VIKING CARD REQUIRED||Prospect Garage VIKING CARD REQUIRED|
|Lot 11 – Payne Court, between, E. 21st and E. 22nd||Central Garage (CG) - at the core of
campus - entrances on E. 19th and E.
21st. VIKING CARD REQUIRED
|South Garage VIKING CARD REQUIRED|
|Lot 14 - Payne, behind Krenzler Field||Main Classroom Garage (MG) - under
Main Classroom building.
|Lot 40 - On Prospect, between E. 18th & E. 21st|
|UG Garage - under
the Science & Research building -
entrance from Chester Avenue.
|Lot 41, E. 19th & Carengie, near Wolstein loading dock.||Lot 61 - behind the
Chester Building - entrance from Chester
|Lot 50 – Payne Ave, between, E. 22st and E. 23rd||Lot 20 - north of the
Campus Safety building.
|Lot 51 – Payne Court, between, E. 22nd and E. 23rd||East Garage (EG) - east of the Recreation
Center - entrance from Chester Avenue
drive. VIKING CARD REQUIRED
|Lot 54 – Between, E. 23rd and E. 24th, south of Payne||South Garage - VIKING CARD REQUIRED|
|Lot 57 – E. 24th, west of the Physical Plant building|
|Lot 90 - E. 30th between Chester & Euclid.|
|South Garage - VIKING CARD REQUIRED|
Campus Safety Escort
Students who must walk on campus at night are encouraged to use CSU Escorts by calling 216-687-2020 (campus extension 2020) when traveling to and from destinations.