Parking will not maintain a waitlist for individual students, faculty and staff when a permit type sells out during the semester. Instead, as permits are returned, they will be available for purchase via the CSU GO Online Parking System each Monday at 9:00 a.m.. If CSU is closed for a holiday or due to inclement weather, the sale will be delayed until the next day CSU is open.
There is no guarantee that permits will be available each Monday. Availability is based on returns of previously purchased permits from students, faculty and staff.
- Permits will carry over week to week if they do not sell out.
- All citations and outstanding balances on your Parking Account must be resolved prior to purchasing a parking product.
- Citations under appeal must be paid in order to purchase a permit.
- All permits will be available on a first come basis.
- Parking is not responsible for any connection issues you may experience.
If you are unable to purchase a permit for any reason, you must wait until the following Monday to see if additional permits are available. iPads are available in the Parking Office lobby for students, faculty and staff to use for online purchases.
The CSU GO Online Parking System is optimized for use with Internet Explorer. Using other browser types may cause errors.