About Pay Stations
The PayStation operates like a parking meter -- you pre-pay for the amount of time you need using a credit card, debit card or cash (exact change only, no refunds). Patrons may purchase up to three (3) hours of parking at the time of payment (once payment is submitted, no additional time can be added at the PayStation).
Enter your parking space number into the Pay Station, request the number of hours you need and submit payment. The Pay Station issues a receipt upon payment that provides you with the time your parking expires and your space number.
CSU Prepaid hangtags are not valid in at PayStation spaces except for when displayed with a disabled parking placard on vehicles parked in designated disabled parking spaces.
PayStation Rates and Locations
The Pay Station is in force 24 hours/everyday. Pay station rate = $1 per 30 minutes. Max 3-hour increments. The Pay Station does not dispense change, excess payments will not be refunded. Citations will be issued on expired spaces every two hours.
PayStations are available in several locations [Parking Map]:
- Lot 22 (Student Center)
- Rec Garage (RG)
- Lot 70 (E. 24th Street)
- Lot 66 (Julka Dr.)
How to Use PayStations
- Touch screen to activate
- Enter parking space number
- Press OK
- To purchase time press “1”
- To add more time press “2”
- Accepts $1 and $5 bills – (exact change only. No refunds)
- Accepts Debit cards, Visa & Master Card
- Pay station does not give change, excess payments will not be refunded
- Please take your receipt – It shows when meter expires
- RG: Place the receipt FACE UP on your dashboard to clearly display the expiration time
Running late and need to add time? Use the Passport Parking Mobile App System. A $0.25 convenience fee is assessed per session. Passport allows up to three (3) additional hours of added time from the initial request. Patrons who wish to park for longer periods should consider utilizing the South Garage, located at E. 21st off Prospect.