THE APPLICATION PRoCESS IS CLOSED FOR THE 2021-2022 ACADEMIC YEAR
To be considered for the Parker Hannifin Living Learning Community, new and returning students must complete the appropriate application and meet PH LLC program requirements for the 2021-2022 academic year.
The 2021-2022 application cycle will begin for both new and returning students in mid-October 2020.
Students will be prompted to reply to a series of short answer questions. PH LLC team members will review all applications and notify students of their PH LLC placement in early May.
The following details the application timeline:
- October 15, 2020 | Applications open for Parker Hannifin Living Learning Community
- January 2021 | PH LLC Tentative information session meeting dates (may be changed due to interest) - restrictions due to COVID-19
- Tuesday, January 12 | 6 p.m. | Fenn Tower 107 - restrictions due to COVID-19
- Wednesday, January 27 | 6 p.m. | Fenn Tower 107 - restrictions due to COVID-19
- February 23, 2021 | Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis until final decisions are made in April
- March 29-April 9, 2021 | PH LLC interviews - restrictions due to COVID-19
- Mid-April, 2021 | PH LLC offers are sent
- April 19-April 30, 2021 | PH LLC commitments confirmed
THE APPLICATION PROCESS IS CLOSED FOR THE 2021-2022 ACADEMIC YEAR
The following information will comprise the PH LLC application:
- Phone number
- CSU ID
- Date of Birth
- Have you ever pled guilty or been convicted of a criminal offense or have charges pending against you at this time? (Yes/No)
- Have you ever been dismissed, suspended or placed on probation by any other college or university for a non-academic reason? (Yes/No)
New Applicant Questions (All answers must be greater than 50 words)
- Tell us about yourself. What do the words “leadership development” and “career exploration” mean to you? Why do you want to be a member of PH LLC?
- What contributions do you expect to make as a member of the community?
- How do your academic goals align with the experiences you would like to have as a member of this community?
- What would a successful experience look like at the end of the year for you? What are your desired hopes/goals for the year and how do you intend to achieve those?
Returning Applicant Questions (All answers must be greater than 50 words)
- Why do you wish to return to this community? How would you make this community better through your engagement/involvement? Please list three goals for next year.
- Consider your desired outcomes and achieved outcomes from last year. What obstacles and successes did you face? What is your plan to make next year different from this year? How will you expand upon what you have done so far this year?
- Considering your desired hopes/goals from last year and what you have done so far this year, what are three goals you have for next year?
- How will you take on a leadership role as a returning member of this community?
- How will you continue to integrate your experiences in the PH LLC with your academic experiences?