Purpose: The goal of the CARE (Community Assessment Response & Evaluation) Team is to work collaboratively to support the wellbeing and safety of students, faculty, staff, and to promote a culture on campus that encourages reporting of concerns.
The core CARE Team meets weekly to review reports regarding student, staff, and faculty concerns, and to work in collaboration to share information and provide support to the campus community.
CARE Team Membership:
CARE Managers meet weekly with the following offices as part of CARE Team:
- Academic Advising
- Center for International Services and Programs
- Community Standards & Advocacy
- Counseling Center
- Counseling & Academic Success Clinic
- CSU Police Department
- Division of Student Affairs
- Graduate Student Resources
- Office of Disability Services
- Pratt Center
- Residence Life
- Student Success
Other members of the campus community will sit on the CARE Team as appropriate to address the needs of specific student populations.