To make sure you’re ready for orientation, we recommend that you do the following when preparing for orientation:
- Make sure you sign up for an orientation program.
- Bring your orientation confirmation with you to orientation. This includes directions, parking information and your parking pass for the day.
- Bring a state-issued photo ID card (i.e. driver's license) with you to orientation. You will not be able to get your Viking ID card (VikingCard) without it.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and dress weather appropriate (both students and family).
- Bring a positive, energetic GO VIKINGS outlook attitude!
Here are a few other things to consider before attending an orientation program:
To be considered for financial aid, including loans, at Cleveland State, complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible. Please do this before attending orientation. Complete the FAFSA or the Renewal FAFSA online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Use Cleveland State’s school code of 003032. For detailed information on financial aid, scholarships, and your awards, visit the Financial Aid website. Please call 216.687.5411 or email email@example.com with your financial aid questions.
Any student or family member who would like to request accommodations during Orientation may do so by contacting the Office of Disability Services at 216.687.2015. You must contact the office at least two business days prior to attending orientation to ensure proper assistance.
Living On Campus
If you are interested in living in newly renovated Fenn Tower or Euclid Commons, apply for a room prior to attending orientation. More information and applications are available at www.csuohio.edu/housing.
Out of Town
If you’re coming from out of town, please review a list of on campus and local accommodations.