Living on campus is one of the best ways to receive a well-rounded college experience. Cleveland State offers two residence halls: Fenn Tower and Euclid Commons. These residence halls quickly become your home away from home. The Department of Residence Life & Housing strives to engage all students through student engagement, connections, and development throughout the entire school year.
Spaces to live on campus fill up quickly; we encourage you to complete the application and contract early to secure your room.
If you plan to live on campus, you must complete the following checklist items:
- Review and utilize the Housing Application & Contract Guide (linked here) to help you navigate the housing application process.
- Pay your $25 Application Fee: https://www.csuohio.edu/residence-life/application-fee
- Pay your $200 Security Deposit: https://www.csuohio.edu/residence-life/security-deposit-online-payment
- Go to the CSU Housing Self-Service page and click “Log-In to Housing Self-Service”. You will need to use your CSU ID login (ex: firstname.lastname@example.org) and password to access your portal.
- Once you’re in the portal, select “Apps & Forms” from the left menu and then select “Housing Application & Housing Contract 2022-23”
- Be sure to complete the supplemental questions on pages 2 and 3, after electronically signing the contract.