Types of Curricular change and Notes:
- New, modified or deleted. The highest level of approval necessary to modify a certificate is UCC for certificates under 22 credits
- For certificates of 22 credits or more OBOR approval is needed or deleted certificate a "teach out" plan for students in the certificate track is needed.
- Requirements cannot be added to an active catalog because it violates students' catalog rights
Estimated Time for Approval:
- 8 - 12 weeks if no revisions are requested by an approval body
- 12 - 16 weeks if revisions are requested by an approval body
|Approval Body||Timelines / Deadlines to notify the Office of the University Registrar of the approval from the final approval body|
Final approval by July 1, implemented Fall.
Final approval after July 1, Spring implementation.
Modified or Deleted Certificate:
Approvals by March 1 for following Fall.