THIS REPAYMENT AGREEMENT IS FOR STUDENTS WITH A PAST DUE BALANCE. Students interested in joining the University's Budget Payment Plan simply need to pay off any prior balance and make a 25% payment of the current balance. We will automatically enroll you in the University's Budget Payment Plan.
By signing this PAYMENT AGREEMENT, I accept and agree to the payment schedule offered by Cleveland State University’s Collection Office. I understand and agree that my debt which I owe to Cleveland State University is subject to the terms and conditions listed below.
I agree to make consecutive, on time, monthly payments. Each future payment will be due on or before the 1st day of each month until the total amount is paid in full.
I understand when all payments are made pursuant to this PAYMENT AGREEMENT:
- My account will be paid in full and
- I will be eligible to receive University services including future registration, official transcripts, etc. to which I am entitled.
I understand that my student account will remain flagged until payment in full is received. I will not be subject to additional penalties as long as I remain faithful to the terms documented on this repayment agreement.
I further understand and agree that my failure to abide by the terms of this PAYMENT AGREEMENT will result in:
- Any and all future enrollment will be cancelled.
- A request for immediate payment in full.
- If payment in full is not made, acceleration and placement of my account will take place. My account will be certified to the Ohio Attorney General’s Office for collection where additional collection fees and daily interest will be assessed.
- I will remain ineligible to receive University services including but not limited to future registration and official transcript requests.
This agreement constitutes a promissory note for educational expenses and may not be dischargeable in bankruptcy.