International Tuition and Fees- 2022-2023
|Tuition & Fees||$17,664||$21,700||$16,538||$30,784||$11,800|
|Books & Supplies||$800||$800||$800||$1,500||$800|
|Total Academic Year (Fall & Spring)||$42,357||$46,393||$41,231||$56,177||$36,523|
Fees not included in Tuition:
- International Matriculation Fee: $100 paid only one time and nonrefundable
- International Services Fee: $30 per semester
- UPASS: $40.00 per semester provides unlimited travel by bus & rapid transit throughout Cleveland
- Amounts are based on one academic year of full-time study (not per semester)
- Does not apply to the Intensive English Language Program
- Fees are subject to change without prior notice.
A married student who plans to bring his/her dependents will require an additional $3,500 for the spouse, $2,000 for 1 child or $5,058 for two or more children. These amounts should be added to the total number under the appropriate column. Additional insurance for family of F1 students is optional, but highly recommended. F2 dependents are not permitted to work or enroll in classes.
Immigration regulations require that all students are enrolled full-time. Students who are admitted to the summer semester must enroll full-time for that semester and subsequent terms.
Undergraduate = at least 12 credit hours per semester
Graduate = at least 9 credit hours per semester