- U.S. Student Fulbright Scholarship Program
- Truman Scholar
- Boren Awards Graduate Fellowships
- Marshall Scholarship (United Kingdom)
- George J. Mitchell Scholarship (Ireland and Northern Ireland)
- Alexander von Humboldt German Chancellor Scholarships
- Whitaker International Fellows and Scholars Program (for Biomedical Engineering students)
- American-Scandinavian Foundation
- German Academic Exchange Service DAAD
The U.S. Student Fulbright Scholarship Program
The Fulbright Scholarship Program was created in 1946 by U.S. Senator J. William Fulbright. The purpose of this program is to promote mutual understanding between the people of the U.S and other countries through the exchange of knowledge and skills, and to provide U.S.students with an opportunity for professional development and international experience. Students from almost every discipline imaginable have traveled to 124 different countries on Fulbrights grants and have found the experience invaluable with regards to both the personal and professional benefits it offers.
Click here to visit the official U.S. Student Fulbright web page Application support is provided to any CSU alumnus or current student by the Manager of Education Abroad in the Center for International Services and Programs. This position serves as the campus Fulbright Program Adviser (FPA) for student applicants.
This program is administered at CSU by Dr. Peter Meiksins. Please contact Dr. Meiksins for more information on the nomination process at the beginning of your undergraduate career.