- Office of Research Subdivisions
- Sponsored Programs and Research Services - A centralized office for all external grant-seeking and post-award needs for CSU faculty and staff.
- Technology Transfer Office - Facilitates the commercialization of the University's scientific and technical research findings through the efficient evaluation, management, and licensing.
- Research Centers - Organizational units within the University that promote research, take advantage of funding initiatives and opportunities, etc.
- Student Research - The Office of Research encourages undergraduate and graduate students to become actively engaged in research.
- @CsuResearch Magazine
@CSUresearch is the official research magazine of Cleveland State University. The publication provides an overview of the outstanding scholarship being conducted by faculty and students on campus as well as the efforts CSU has taken to transfer technology, innovation and knowledge to the marketplace and the broader community.
- Featured ResearchER - Food Safety
Research to reduce contamination by pathogens such as E. coli, Salmonella, and Listeria during food processing is the subject of this month’s featured research video. The multidisciplinary team includes Dr. Chandra Kothapalli from the Department of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering and Drs. Daniel Munther and Parthasarathy Srinivasan from the Department of Mathematics and Statistics.We encourage you to take a look at all of our previous Featured Researcher Videos.
- Quick Links - Office of Research