NOTE: The Office of Sponsored Programs & Research Services is currently operating remotely. Please see more details about our Pre-Award and Post-Award remote operations.
- Office of Research Subdivisions
- Sponsored Programs and Research Services - A centralized office for all external grant-seeking and post-award needs for CSU faculty and staff.
- Technology Transfer Office - Facilitates the commercialization of the University's scientific and technical research findings through the efficient evaluation, management, and licensing.
- Research Centers - Organizational units within the University that promote research, take advantage of funding initiatives and opportunities, etc.
- Student Research - The Office of Research encourages undergraduate and graduate students to become actively engaged in research.
- @CsuResearch Magazine
@CSUresearch is the official research magazine of Cleveland State University. The publication provides an overview of the outstanding scholarship being conducted by faculty and students on campus as well as the efforts CSU has taken to transfer technology, innovation and knowledge to the marketplace and the broader community.
- Featured ResearchER - Team hBN Sunscreen
This video highlights CSU’s Team hBN Sunscreen, led by Assistant Professor of Chemical Engineering Geyou Ao and supported by four CSU undergraduate students. The team is applying the customer discovery process to determine the commercial viability of a novel sunscreen comprised of hexagonal boron nitride (hBN) nanosheets in solvents at high concentrations. The nanosheets have enhanced biocompatibility and the high mass potency needed to produce emulsified products at lower material costs while remaining environmentally friendly relative to current products.We encourage you to take a look at all of our previous Featured Researcher Videos.
- Quick Links - Office of Research