- Office of Research Subdivisions
- Sponsored Programs and Research Services - A centralized office for all external grant-seeking and post-award needs for CSU faculty and staff.
- Technology Transfer Office - Facilitates the commercialization of the University's scientific and technical research findings through the efficient evaluation, management, and licensing.
- Centers & Institutes - Organizational units within the University that promote research, take advantage of funding initiatives and opportunities, etc.
- Student Research - The Office of Research encourages undergraduate and graduate students to become actively engaged in research.
- @CsuResearch Magazine
@CSUresearch is the official research magazine of Cleveland State University. The publication provides an overview of the outstanding scholarship being conducted by faculty and students on campus as well as the efforts CSU has taken to transfer technology, innovation and knowledge to the marketplace and the broader community.
- Featured ResearchER - Nanomaterials & Soft Matter
We encourage you to take a look at all of our previous Featured Researcher Videos.
- Quick Links - Office of Research