Policy Register

How to Report Misconduct

The University encourages members of its community to come forward when they suspect that a violation of laws, regulations or policies has occurred.  Retaliation is prohibited against any person who makes a good faith report of wrongful conduct. 

You can make a report of misconduct by letting your supervisor know, going directly to the University administrator responsible for the program area in which you have a concern, or contacting the Office of University Compliance.  These offices also accept reports:

You may also make an anonymous report by using the University's confidential reporting system, including the Ethics Hotline at 1-888-837-1824.

More information on reporting misconduct and the University’s procedures for investigation can be found here.  The University’s Whistleblower Protection Policy protects individuals making good faith reports of wrongful conduct from retaliation.