All benefits eligible employees are encouraged to join CSU’s award-winning VikeHealth & Well-Being program to improve and/or maintain your health and well-being and qualify for VikeHealth rewards.
At Cleveland State University, we believe that your health and wellbeing are important priorities because they help you enjoy a better quality of life — at work, at home and long-term in retirement.
Striving to engage in a healthy lifestyle and get or stay healthy is essential to be able to enjoy what is important to you now and in the future. It is also important to maintaining high-quality health plans at a low cost for you and your family. Our health plan costs and the contributions that we (faculty and staff) pay for coverage are determined based on the claims experience of those covered by the plan. The more we take care of ourselves and maintain our overall health and well-being, the better chance we have of maintaining high-quality, low-cost plans.
The VikeHealth & Well-Being program provides a wide range of free resources, services and support intended to help you improve and maintain your health and well-being including, but not limited to:
- Chronic Condition Management Programs — helps those with Asthma, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Congestive Heart Failure, Coronary Artery Disease and Diabetes
- Living Well During Your Pregnancy program • WW® (formerly Weight Watchers) Discount Program
- Health and well-being coaching
- Preventive Health Screenings
- Impact Solutions Employee Assistance Plan
- Tobacco cessation coaching and medications
- Health and well-being education, and
- Health challenges that motivate, educate and make it fun
We encourage you and your family and colleagues to use the resources and participate in VikeHealth & Well-Being to Get Well, Be Well & Live Well — together!
Go to “VikeHealth & Well-Being” on myCSU to get started.