Today a jobseeker. Tomorrow a Viking.
Cleveland State University (CSU) is committed to progress and innovation. By sharing knowledge, research and resources, we strive to make a positive and meaningful difference on-campus and in the world. That means we need innovative and energetic staff and faculty from diverse backgrounds with diverse skillsets to keep us moving forward.
As an employer, CSU is committed to providing staff and faculty a place to build a career and create a future of unlimited potential.
In addition to competitive salaries and outstanding benefits packages, CSU offers:
- Tuition reimbursement for personal and professional growth
- Health care options from multiple providers that work for you
- Cultural diversity and inclusiveness
- A Mission that means something
- Real engagement – on-campus, in the community and beyond
Department of Human Resources Mission & Vision Statement
The mission of the Department of Human Resources is:
- To partner with University stakeholders to provide Human Capital solutions and services that attract, engage, enrich and develop the brightest and best talent
The vision of the Department of Human Resources is:
- To lead the University in establishing and maintaining an employer of choice and best place to work statuses, by being a catalyst for driving and enhancing an innovative culture, and by driving change that impacts employee growth and organizational transformation