March 23-27, 2015
Michael Schwartz Library, Rm. 304
Working on your doctoral or master's dissertation? Join the week long writing Boot Camp. The space and services are provided free of charge to CSU students who are completing dissertation work. Registration is requested! Students may participate in all or portions of the following FREE services:
- Lots of dedicated and unstructured time to write in a quiet environment.
- A chance to gain access to one of 5 free library carrels during boot camp week.
- Consultations and/or short workshops about your writing work by writing tutors and librarians from CSU's Writing Center and The Michael Schwartz Library.
- A specialist available to assist with your questions about formatting and OhioLink submissions.
- CSU Counseling Center staff leading sessions on motivation.
- Fitness and Wellness staff leading physical activity breaks.
Morning and evening sessions are available to meet the needs of students who work. Meals are not included so brown-bag lunches/dinners are encouraged.
Experts from the areas listed above, along with the Graduate Student Resource Center, have teamed up to offer you one solid week of time dedicated to completing your dissertation and to addressing any needs that you have related to finishing your writing.